Cartas anunciadas hasta ahora:
RATE-JP039 Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
1 “Pendulum Dragon” monster + 1 Warrior-Type monster
(1) when this card is Fusion Summoned: You can make the ATK of all monsters your opponent currently controls 0, but other monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.
(2) Negate the activated effects of all monsters with 0 ATK.
(3) At the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacks an opponent’s monster, but the opponent’s monster was not destroyed by the battle: You can banish that opponent’s monster.
RATE-JP001 Dragoncalling Magician
Level 7 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 2
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster; its Type becomes Dragon-Type until the end of the opponent’s turn.
(1) Once per turn: You can activate this effect; this card’s Type becomes Dragon-Type until the end of this turn.
(2) A Synchro, Fusion, or Xyz Monster Summoned using this card on the field as Material gains this effect.
● If it battles a Dragon-Type monster, its ATK becomes double its original ATK during the Damage Step only.
RATE-JP049 Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
Rank 9 LIGHT Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
Xyz Materials: 3 Level 9 Monsters
(1) If this card has a “Cipher” card or “Kinetic Soldier” as Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
● Once per turn: You can detach up to 3 Xyz Materials from this card; other monsters you control cannot attack your opponent directly for the rest of this turn, also take control of face-up monsters your opponent controls equal to the number detached, until the End Phase. The effects of all monsters taken control by this effect are negated, their ATK each become 4500, and their name becomes “Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon”.
RATE-JP011 Cipher Etranger
Level 1 LIGHT Spellcaster Effect Monster
You can only use 1 “Cipher Entranger” effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Cipher” Xyz Monster you control; attach this card from your hand or Graveyard to it as Xyz Material.
(2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Cipher” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
RATE-JP055 Rank-Up-Magic Cipher Ascension
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) During the Main Phase: Target 1 “Cipher” Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon 1 “Cipher” Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck that is 1 Rank higher, using that target you control as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon, also Xyz Materials attached to that target becomes Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) The Special Summoned monster gains this effect.
● This card gains 500 ATK for each Level 4 or higher monster you control.
RATE-JP005 Speedroid OMK Gum
Level 1 WIND Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster
(1) During the Battle Phase, if you take damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) During the Battle Phase that this card is Special Summoned by its own effect, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using only WIND monsters you control, including this card.
(3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: You can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, and if it is a “Speedroid” monster, the monster Synchro Summoned using this card gains 1000 ATK.
RATE-JP008 Wind Witch – Snow Bell
Level 1 WIND Spellcaster-Type Tuner Effect Monster
(1) If you control 2 or more WIND monsters and do not control any non-WIND monsters: You can activate this effect; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If you Synchro Summon a WIND Synchro Monster using this card as Synchro Material, it cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
RATE-JP043 Wind Witch – Winter Bell
Level 7 WIND Spellcaster-Type Synchro Effect Monster
Synchro Materials: 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WIND monsters
You can only use each effect of “Wind Witch – Winter Bell” once per turn.
(1) You can target 1 “Wind Witch” monster in your Graveyard; inflict 200 damage x its Level to your opponent.
(2) During the Battle Phase: You can target 1 “Wind Witch” monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster with an equal or lower Level from your hand, but it cannot attack during this turn.
RATE-JP069 Cipher Spectrum
Normal Trap Card
(1): If a “Cipher” Xyz Monster you control is destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect while it had Xyz Material and sent to the Graveyard: Target that monster; Special Summon it from your Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck with the same name as that monster.
RATE-JP006 Speedroid Bamboo Horse
Level 4 WIND Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (2) effect of “Speedroid Bamboo Horse” once per turn.
(1): When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Speedroid” monster from your hand.
(2): If this card is in your Graveyard, and it was not sent there this turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; send 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.
RATE-JP007 Wind Witch – Ice Bell
Level 3 WIND Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Wind Witch – Ice Bell” once per turn each.
(1): If you control no monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then, Special Summon 1 “Wind Witch” monster from your Deck. The monster Special Summoned this way cannot be Tributed, and you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except Level 5 or higher WIND monsters.
(2): If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
RATE-JP063 Super Quantal Finisher: Alphan Ball
Normal Spell Card
(1) You can activate this card if there are three or more different “Super Quantum” monsters on your field; return all cards on your opponent’s field to their Deck. Afterwards, your opponent Special Summons 1 monster from their Extra Deck, ignoring the summoning conditions.
(2) You can banish this card and 1 “Super Quantal Fairy Alphan” from your Graveyard; activate 1 “Super Quantal Mech Ship Magnacarrier” directly from your deck.
RATE-JP044 Superheavy Samurai Ninja Shinobiashi
Level 7 EARTH Machine-Type Synchro Effect Monster
1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
(1) This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation.
(2) If you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard: You can halve this card’s original DEF until the end of this turn, and it can attack directly during this turn.
(3) Once per turn, during the next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
Crystron Rion [Izquierda]
Level 3 WATER Machine-Type Tuner Effect Monster
You can only use the effect of “Crystron Rion” once per turn.
(1) During either your opponent’s Main Phase or Battle Phase: You can target 1 of your banished non-Tuner monsters; Special Summon that monster, but its effects are negated, and if you do, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Machine-Type Synchro Monster, using that monster and this card only (this is a Quick Effect). The monsters used for that Synchro Summon are not sent to the Graveyard and are returned to their owners’ Deck instead.
Crystron Sulfafnir [Derecha]
Level 5 WATER Machine-Type Effect Monster
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Crystron Sulfafnir” once per turn.
(1) If this card is in the hand or Graveyard: You can discard 1 “Crystron” card from your hand other than “Crystron Sulfafnir”; Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. Afterwards, destroy 1 card you control.
(2) If this card on the field is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon 1 “Crystron” monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.
RATE-JP026 Spiritual Beast Tamer Winda
Wind Psychic / Effect
You can only Special Summon “Spiritual Beast Tamer Winda(s)” once per turn.
(1) If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by an opponent’s card (either by battle or effect): You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 “Ritual Beast” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
PD: Menuda pesadilla para los traductores al español la última carta xD